Tuesday 23 April 2013

LIttle Things


Little projects all coming together . I have a few things on the go and some are actually coming to a head, in the best possible way. It means I can soon start more of my crazy ventures in to making art my entire well, job. I mean for the amount of time spent doing it I figure why not love what I do, and if that just gets me enough to cover bills cool. 

 So this post is going to be another update from my projects page into my main feed it was the ABC dress (anything  but cloths) it was for a party a while back and I got the great idea to plaster giant bows all over my body, it was nearing Christmas... The great thing about this particular b-day celebration was it was all fx people so you know the non-cloths were great! 



Next week's post, yes I said next week, will be new content I promise. Just don't want to lose these tidbits of stuff in the digital black hole that is my computer. Here is a fun link to a rant I did about
Putting the Class Back in ABC's

No comments:

Post a Comment